January 3, 2020
About one-third of Americans haven’t visited their dentist in the last year, according to the American Dental Association. If you’re part of the majority who haven’t, you’re missing out on all kinds of services that your dentist in Colorado Springs provides. Not to mention, you’re missing out on all your recently reset insurance benefits! Let’s take a moment to learn why 2020 is the perfect time to get that new beautiful smile you’ve been wanting.
Take Advantage of Your Dental Benefits
At the beginning of the year, your annual maximum resets. This is the highest dollar amount that your insurance company will pay for your care. For most dental insurance policies, this amount is around $1,250. That could pay for a lot of dental work!
Once you’ve met your deductible, which for most dental policies is quite low (usually around $50), your insurance will step in and begin to at least partially cover the costs of your treatments. That means that the new year is the perfect time to cash in on those benefits. Get started with paying off your deductible, and then get that work you’ve been needing done!
Get Any Needed Dental Work Done
Here are some examples of services you might need in the new year:
- Checkups and cleanings. Seeing your dentist every six months gives them the opportunity to professionally clean your mouth and diagnose oral health problems early enough that they’re still easily treatable.
- Teeth whitening. In just one hour-long appointment, your dentist can remove years’ worth of stains from your tooth enamel, creating a stunningly white smile.
- Invisalign. Do you want straighter teeth without the hassle of bulky metal braces? These clear aligners can discreetly straighten your teeth in record time.
- Dental implants. Are you missing one or more teeth? Dental implants are the only solution to tooth loss that replaces both the visible crown and the root under the gumline. If you’re sick of having gaps in your smile, ask your dentist if implants are right for you.
- Porcelain veneers. For a way to correct multiple smile imperfections at once, look no further than porcelain veneers. These durable, custom-made shells are bonded to the fronts of your teeth to mask all kinds of smile flaws in one quick treatment.
- Mouthguards for sports. If you’re an athlete, it’s imperative that you protect your pearly whites from injury due to impact. Mouthguards are plastic trays that fit comfortably over your teeth to shield them during physical activity.
- Tooth-colored fillings. No longer does the entire world have to know when you’ve had a cavity filled. Tooth-colored fillings blend right in with your existing tooth enamel and don’t noticeably mar your smile.
Now that you’re aware of all of these services and more, it’s time to take advantage of them. Give your dentist a call today and get a better smile for the new decade!
About the Author
Dr. Gregory Solich earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Colorado. His professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association, the Colorado Springs Dental Society, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He has been working in the dental field for 35 years and counting, and has been voted “Top Dentist in Colorado Springs” by Style Magazine. His practice offers all of the services listed above and many more. To learn more, click here to visit his website.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.