Full Mouth Replacement – Colorado Springs, CO
Completely Rebuild Your Lost Smile
If you have lost all or most of your teeth, you likely face significant daily challenges. You may find it embarrassing to smile, and eating your favorite foods may be impossible. You are also at risk of future oral and overall health problems. Fortunately, there are treatments available that can rebuild your lost teeth! Our skilled team is ready to use dental implants to help you once again own a complete, sturdy, and functional smile.
Why Choose Exceptional Smiles by Gregory M. Solich, DDS, for Full Mouth Replacement?
- Comprehensive implant services in-house
- Tailored treatment plans to meet your unique needs
- Compassionate, expert care from an experienced team
What Can I Expect from Full Mouth Replacement?
The full mouth replacement procedure typically takes place across several months to a year or longer. It may involve the following steps:
- Preliminary treatment to prepare your mouth for dental implants in Colorado Springs
- The dental implant placement surgery
- A healing period, wherein the dental implants bond with the bone around them
- Design and placement of your permanent restoration
Because every person’s mouth is unique, everyone’s dental implant journey is a little different. When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll outline a custom treatment plan and help you fully understand what lies ahead of you.
Like a traditional denture, implant-retained dentures in Colorado Springs consist of a gum-colored base and a full arch of artificial teeth. However, rather than simply resting on top of the gums, an implant-retained denture is anchored in the jawbone via several small titanium posts (the dental implants). We can provide you with a removable denture that simply “snaps” onto the implants, or we can screw your prosthesis onto the implants so it will only come out of your mouth when you visit us for regular dental care. In some cases, it is possible to retrofit a traditional denture to work with dental implants. Most of the time, however, it is necessary for us to design a new prosthesis.
All-on-4 Dental Implants
As the name of this treatment implies, it can replace an entire arch of teeth with as few as four dental implants. Dr. Orban places the implants at precise positions in the jaw — at locations where the bone is naturally thickest. This strategic placement method may even eliminate the need for you to receive a bone graft. On the same day as your placement surgery, you’ll receive a provisional (temporary) denture. After a healing period of a few months, we will give you a permanent new set of teeth.
Am I a Candidate for Full Mouth Replacement?
You may be a candidate for full mouth replacement via dental implants if:
- You have lost all or most of your teeth.
- You are in fair oral and overall health. You should be free of any conditions that might compromise your ability to heal after surgery.
- Your jawbone is strong enough and has enough volume to support dental implants.
- You are tired of your traditional dentures and want a sturdier, more natural-feeling smile.
Are you ready to be the proud owner of a new set of teeth? Contact our team today to schedule your dental implant consultation.