TRICARE Dental Insurance Coverage
Exceptional Smiles offers a $1 exam and x-ray special for military families. Call our office for more information, and be sure to mention the Military Family Special when you schedule your appointment.
Our Dentists Love Serving Military Families
As a military family, you might be used to moving around a lot, which means you’re constantly changing dentists. If you’re a military family looking for a new dentist in the Colorado Springs area, we provide a number of services to make going to the dentist easy and comfortable for the entire family. Some of these benefits include:
- Convenient Location. Our office is located in Colorado Springs, right near the Air Force Academy.
- In-Network. Military families have United Concordia’s TRICARE coverage, which we accept in our office.
- Comprehensive First Visit. When you come for your first appointment, we’ll take care of your cleaning and any other dental issues you have within the visit. You won’t have to come more than once to have a full cleaning. The $1 special we offer covers your first exam and x-rays (not your cleaning). With insurance, your first cleaning is usually covered, but it’s best to call our office for more information.
- All-In-One. We have dental specialists under one roof, which includes a general dentist, orthodontist, and periodontist. Having all of these specialists in one place ensures you get the customized care you need without having to go to another office.
- Block Scheduling. If you are bringing the whole family in, we can block out appointments to include everyone. We’ll have multiple patients in the chair at once so your family can make visiting the dentist as quickly as possible.
- Family-Friendly. Our family-friendly dentist office is accustomed to making the entire family comfortable during their visit, especially kids. We happily treat children and have nitrous gas available for small dental procedures.
- Preventative Dental Care. TRICARE values preventative care, which means children under the plan will receive discounted rates on sealant and fluoride treatments.
Not a military family? Don’t Worry! We offer the same services to all patients, and exact pricing varies by insurance. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.